Lord of Secrecy

Lord of Secrecy

Robinson 0 40 2023.02.21 11:34

After crying without restraint, Audrey, who was originally sunny, was depressed, a little more delicate, with a touch of sadness, so that everyone who saw her had a feeling of love from the bottom of their hearts. Under all kinds of protection, she went back to Queens and to her room. Only then did she have a chance to take a serious look at herself and digest the knowledge and experience gained from the potion and the collective subconscious sea. Others may not be able to see it, but Audrey knows very well that the tall blonde girl in the mirror has super strength and exaggerated dragon scale defense, belonging to the kind that can explode a piece of steel with one punch. Well, I can also'dragonize ', which is equivalent to using incomplete mythological biological forms, but this must wait until I adapt to the magic potion and constantly superimpose the right psychological hints, otherwise I will lose control directly. Each'dragon 'can not exceed a certain time, otherwise, even if there is a treatment for the spirit and mind, it will be deeply infected by madness and chaos, leading to out of control.. My current limit is about one minute. The core ability of the manipulator is called manipulation. I can let the mind enter other people's mind islands through the collective subconscious sea, directly tamper with their subconscious, read their thoughts, and silently drive them to do all kinds of things.. "And" manipulation "is matched with" virtual personality ", I can create many virtual personalities, so that they have the corresponding mental body,gold shaking table, which on the one hand can fight against many influences in the field of mind, on the other hand, can let me talk with others at the same time, with the help of" them ", silently invade the target's island of consciousness, without any signs on the surface.. "I have only thirteen virtual personalities at the moment." "Manipulators" can also create a terrible "spiritual plague" and spread all kinds of psychological diseases and extreme madness with the help of the collective subconscious sea.. "Well, 'shock and awe' has become a large-scale'mental deprivation ', and it's no longer just a shock and awe effect.." "I can also turn my designated thoughts into a'mind storm ', sweeping around and affecting all enemies.." "Oh, as a'manipulator ', the ability to roam in the collective subconscious sea is also necessary, gold heap leaching ,portable gold wash plant, which is called'consciousness walk', otherwise when I slowly arrive at the scheduled place after complex manipulation as before, the target has already left.." Audrey looked at herself in the mirror and suddenly smiled. Then she puffed out her cheeks and opened her mouth as if to spit something. Since her mythological creature form is a psychic dragon, it must have a breath. This can directly stimulate and damage the target's mental body and mental body, belonging to the scope type, the effect of the enhanced version of "mental piercing". Audrey immediately turned her blue eyes slightly, withdrew her line of sight, and sighed in her heart: "This is a demigod, and these abilities make me feel scared." And kill Hwin. Rambis's How powerful Mr. World should be. ………… Above the fog, inside the old palace. As the participants in the hunt got ready, they decided to organize a private gathering to discuss the details. Is the manipulator so terrible? The "magician" Forth looked at Miss Justice beside him and blurted out in amazement. Just now, "Justice" Audrey briefly mentioned her change after becoming a demigod. Although she did not elaborate at all in order to protect her cards, she still made "Magician", "Hermit", "Judgment" and "Star" feel frightened. It's not so terrible, Mr. World knows very well. Audrey cast her eyes at the bottom of the long mottled table. World "Gelman.". Sparrow did not nod "Well," he said: I also have powerful helpers to kill Hwin. Rambis 。 ” He paused and turned to say: "Before discussing the hunt, I want to know how to make the Abraham family feel my kindness." Note 1: Adapted from Tennyson, The Lotus Eater Note 2: Changed from Iraq. Ba . Browning The cry of the children. Note 3: Changed from Thomas. Hood , Bridge of Sighs and Tennyson, The Lotus Eater PS: First change and then change. Chapter 41 Grasp Psychology Friendly? Hear "The World" Gelman. Sparrow's problem "Magician" Forth almost doubted his ears. In an instant, her mind came up with the patchwork of Mr. X's head, which was full of cracks, gaps and blood stains. Just as Forth was trying to make up a good story, "Justice" Audrey glanced at her and smiled at "World" Gelman. Sparrodau : "The important thing for the Abraham family to feel your kindness is not what you do, but what Miss Magician writes in her letter." Yes, unless I appear directly in front of Miss Magician and her teacher, his understanding of me will be limited to all kinds of rumors and things that Miss Magician tells him.. As long as the story she tells is good enough, even if it doesn't match the actual situation, it doesn't matter. Klein suddenly realized that he was getting into a dead end when he was thinking about the corresponding problems. Ah "Magician" Forth was aware of Miss Justice's words, but he did not think thoroughly enough. "Justice" Audrey looked at the "hermit", "star" and others, and said to Forth: "You need to convey Mr. World's kindness to your teacher, and to do so, you can weave some stories instead of telling them truthfully." "What do I need to say?" "Magician," Forth volunteered. It's not that she's not good at making up stories. On the contrary, it's what she's best at. But the problem is that writing a book to be liked is not the same as writing a story to be believed. The latter will undoubtedly be easier if she can get the advice of a "senior" psychologist. Justice "Audrey had already thought about the details of the letter before she opened her mouth, and she answered slowly:" "Obviously,gold cil machine, your teacher must have noticed your rapid promotion, and because of the death of Mr. X and various sensitive issues, he has some doubts and vigilance about your participation in the extraordinary circle." 。 ore-magnetic-mining.com  

Comments