Big Brother Underbelly Black Still Loves to Act [Metaphysics]

Big Brother Underbelly Black Still Loves to Act [Metaphysics]

Robinson 0 41 2023.02.21 11:37

"It's not easy to tell anyone." Xu Yangyang lowered his head helplessly. Fu Tingxian was silent for a long time before he said, "Yang Yang, I respect your choice. I won't tell Brother Nan." Xu Yangyang is stupefied, gas arrives: "Where do you want to go after all?" "I didn't think of where to go." Fu Tingxian was obviously insincere. He turned his face away. "I support your choice." "What do you support?" Xu Yangyang said angrily. What do you see in him? Fu Tingxian couldn't help asking. Xu Yangyang was delighted by him and said, "I like his money." Fu listened to a thoughtful "oh", then silently picked up the phone, ran to the street, and immediately dialed the number just now. I'll see you tonight. "See you X, are you playing with me?" "Of course not. I'll give you the goods at night and you give me the reward." "I'll give you X." "If you don't want to die, I'll see you at night. Not a word less. Don't talk nonsense to me. Hang up." When Fu Tingxian returned to his seat after the phone call, Xu Yangyang looked up and asked, "Is it urgent?" "No hurry." He thought about it, looked at Xu Yangyang with bright eyes, and said pointedly, "a big deal can make a lot of money." Xu Yangyang finished the last mouthful of ice cream and exclaimed: "You are so great." Fu Tingxian looked at her with a smile. You haven't answered me yet. Xu Yangyang is a little anxious, "can't you see it?" "There's still a chance for others to protect you, but if Brother Nan protects you." Fu Tingxian shook his head. "Do you know that he is a man of principle?" Xu Yangyang thought,cosmetic packaging wholesale, I know too much. So, since Su Mu found Nan Ge, he must have signed a contract, if the protection is not thorough, the credibility of the geomancer association will be somewhat lost. "So serious?" "It's not that serious." Fu Tingxian shook his head. "Brother Nan was laughed at." "What can I do?" "If you want to see it." Fu Tingxian said, "I can help you inquire about it." "Ah Xian is really a good man." Xu Yangyang is smiling. Fu Tingxian blushed and turned his head away to look at the white clouds. "Because you are very important,Frosted Glass Cosmetic Jars Wholesale," he whispered. Xu Yangyang didn't hear clearly. "What did you say?" He asked. Fu Tingxian turned his head and looked at her seriously. The blue sky and white clouds spread out behind him, and the handsome face became more and more beautiful. He half-curled his eyelids, like a serious joke. "I said, if I work hard to make money, will you also like me?" The money? There was a long pause before the last two words were spoken. Xian, wake up. You're the man who grabbed cucumbers with me in the fresh supermarket. Cheer up. "Cut." Two people have finished eating, Fu Tingxian stood up and walked to the door. Xu Yangyang also stood up. Fu Tingxian looked down at her. He saw a little cream on her cheek. His fingers were clenched into fists. He struggled for a long time and finally let go silently. He handed over a piece of tissue and said, "There is something on her face." Xu Yangyang took the paper, wiped it immediately, and then threw the paper into the trash can. Fu listened to the string slowly looking at the paper, eyes gloomy, and in the moment she turned to urge him to hide. If you were mine, Serum Bottle With Dropper ,30ml dropper bottle, I could reach out my finger and wipe the cream off for you, but you're not. I can only hand you a piece of paper and say, "You have something on your face.". I can't get close. Chapter 62 In the afternoon, Fu Tingxian called and told Xu Yangyang everything he had heard. Have to say, this guy is really well-informed, many kinds of mess can get, no wonder at that time to cooperate with him. Fu Tingxian said that because most people can't afford to hire Si Nan, Su Mu swelled after having Nan Ge's close protection. Recently, he resumed his life of partying every night, and he didn't know whether he could keep up with nutrition or not. Xu Yangyang thought that you still had time to worry about Su Mu's nutritional problems. Fu Tingxian said that Su Mu would go to the bar he often went to tonight, probably because he wanted to be happy. When you wanted to be happy, Nan Ge would not be there, would he? What hot eyes. So he must be alone at this time. Xu Yangyang thought, how to be alone, is not there a happy woman? Fu Tingxian hesitated for a moment before saying, Brother Xu, are you willing to sacrifice? I remember you were pretty good at that bunny dance. Xu Yangyang. Xu Yangyang felt that she could not help the client. Client: Boss, boss, I have decided which six words to leave. Xu Yangyang: Don't you think it's beautiful to die with regret? Client: Boss, I don't think so. I think … Xu Yangyang: Don't talk, close your eyes and imagine the beautiful and touching picture. Client: Boss, I.. Xu Yangyang: Shh.. Client: Boss, are you looking for the black key? Xu Yangyang: Seeing through and not saying through is the last respect for you and me. Client: Boss, you can't do this. I've heard your legend. Xu Yangyang: Pay attention to your choice of words. Customer: It's true. It's useless, but it always helps a little in the end. It has a good reputation. Xu Yangyang: It doesn't sound very pleasant. Client: Whether you're happy or not, anyway.. Xu Yangyang: blacklisted. Client: Boss, the side effect of the book in the blood is so big that I want to publicize it and use all my life's strength. Xu Yangyang: Too much. Client: Please help me. Xu Yangyang: If you don't fool around at the beginning, is it so difficult to end? Your brother is not an ordinary person, and I can't afford to offend the people he invites. You think so. In fact, this life is just like this. The past is the past. There is no need to say goodbye or anything. The reincarnation is a new life, and there is no relationship in the past. Client: reincarnated without him. Xu Yangyang: I am a man of principle. "Ding Dong" system message, the customer has purchased "Smile in the Mirror" for 7 days, please deliver the goods in time. Xu Yangyang: Hey, what are you doing. Customer: I like shopping when I am sad, and I feel better. Xu Yangyang: In fact, it's good to die regrettably. If you can't say what you want to say, it will rot in your heart forever. He doesn't know your mind, doesn't understand your company, and doesn't understand your efforts. Oh,Blue Bottle Serum, think about it, I feel very happy. Client: Boss, you definitely did it on purpose. penghuangbottle.com  

Comments