Complete Biography of Cixi

Complete Biography of Cixi

Betty 0 5,035 2023.02.24 09:44

Of course, the most energetic is Zhang Zhidong, Zhang Peilun this group of people, not only Wu Dacheng was put in an important position, enough for Qingliu Zhang eye, more importantly, the political view of the war prevailed, Li Hongzao, extraordinary momentum, Shen Guifen was overwhelmed. Shen Guifen is really haggard. Li Hongzao's "prestige", of course, made the narrow-minded "Wujiang Prime Minister" difficult to sleep and eat, but it was not out of selfishness. In his view, it was a blessing in disguise to train troops, raise money and recruit talents in such a big way, and one day it would break up to the point of irremediable. However, the war faction was at the forefront, and the arrogance of Qingliu was still secondary. Empress Dowager Cixi strongly advocated preparing for war, and the attitude of not believing in a peaceful end was what he felt most anxious about. Why is the top so tough? Confused, he asked Baocheng, "Is it really because of the anger?" "It's all right that the liver fire is flourishing, but there are still people who add fuel to the fire, which is the most unsolvable thing!" "Who?" Shen Guifen asked, "Are they the Fifth Master and the Seventh Master?" "The Fifth Master's words have not been heard, and the Seventh Master's words have to be seen first, right?"? Make reason again. If there is only one person, say one is one,Rotating sludge scraper, say two is two. "Who is that?" "What do you think?" Baocheng asked in reply, "Who can be summoned to the palace every other day?" Shen Guifen understood, referring to Rong Lu. Although in November last year, because of the recurrence of waist injury, Rong Lu could not bear the strain and relieved the command of the step army, but his trust did not decline. Now that Li Hongzao is back, Shen Guifen feels even more threatened. Of course, there is still a case about Rong Lu in the Ministry of War, but it is not easy to make an article on it and embarrass him, so we have to endure it and wait for the opportunity. Unofficial History of Qing Dynasty (4-1) The opportunity came quickly,fine bubble diffuser, and it was an unexpected opportunity. Empress Dowager Cixi was mentally and physically exhausted from handling the case of preparing for the frontier defense, and her illness was increasing day by day. After Li Deli asked for her pulse, he warned her that she had a deficiency of both Qi and blood, and that her mind was palpitating and timid. Most of her worries came from working hard on state affairs. If she did not get rid of everything and take good care of herself thoroughly, it would lead to a "great disaster.". Empress Dowager Cixi also knew that her illness was serious, but she refused to let go of the state affairs. His subordinates, on the other hand, had to "avoid illness", partly because they were afraid of arousing her suspicion, and partly because the Empress Dowager Cixi was the actual emperor, and in order to calm people's minds, they had to avoid illness from the world. In this way, it is not convenient to openly ask for the exemption of Chang Chao, hoping that she can save herself. "The west side is competitive. There must be someone who can talk. Try to persuade him." King Gong also took Baocheng's view, but who would persuade him? Seven Fu Jin is to see her sister not to speak, seven Fu Jin afraid of rebuffs refused to enter the palace, and King Gong did not dare to take the liberty. Finally, let Baocheng come up with a person: Princess Rongshou, the widow. Empress Dowager Cixi loved Princess Rongshou, disc air diffuser ,rapid sand filters, and after she became a widow, she had an apology that was not easy to explain, because it was she who made the decision to assign Princess Rongshou to Fu Zhen, who was physically weak, and as a result, she was harmed for the rest of her life. For this reason, especially look at it differently, it doesn't matter if you say the wrong thing, and Princess Rongshou is calm and alert, good at reasoning, and will not say the wrong thing. So Princess Rongshou was ordered to enter the palace, and as soon as she arrived, she said she wanted to stay and serve the disease. She also really tasted the decoction, sleepless at night, as long as the Empress Dowager Cixi opened her eyes, or asked, she always quickly appeared in front of the bed, really filial daughter's appearance. Returning to the palace from the Hall of Mental Cultivation on the first day of the second month, the Empress Dowager Cixi hardly had the strength to step down from the soft sedan chair. Princess Rongshou felt that she had to open her mouth. Buddha! With a worried face, she said, "My daughter has something to say, and I don't know whether to say it or not." "Strange!" Empress Dowager Cixi scolded her lovingly, "When did you stop talking?" "Well, the daughter said.". Buddha, can you have a good rest from tomorrow? On such a cold day, if you go to the Hall of Mental Cultivation before dawn, even a good man will get sick, not to mention the uneasiness of the holy bow. "Alas!" Empress Dowager Cixi shook her head. "Don't I want to rest?"? Do you think'over there 'is the one who can make big decisions? "If you want to make up your mind and rest so safely, why don't you just take it?" "That's true.". ” "That's what it is!" Princess Rongshou then persuaded that the frontier defense was being deployed, and that Zeng Jizefang was going to Russia from Britain. Negotiations with Russia were at a standstill, and there was no major event in front of him, just in time for peace. Empress Dowager Cixi smiled. "If you say so, it's time for me to fall ill." She sighed again. "Really, you have to pick the right time to get sick!" "It was the protection of the gods.". National affairs and heavy burdens are all on Huang E Niang alone. Princess Rongshou added, "In a month or two, Zeng Jize will arrive in the capital of Russia. At that time, he will ask for instructions. The emperor's mother has long been in peace and has the spirit to deal with Lao Mao." This sentence made the Empress Dowager Cixi keep nodding, "Please come over there!" She said. Empress Dowager Ci'an was really honest. When she heard what Empress Dowager Cixi said, she was stunned and felt at a loss. "I'm afraid I can't do it alone!" She asked hesitantly. Nothing is impossible! After all these years, is there anything you can't see or hear clearly? The Empress Dowager Cixi pointed to Princess Rongshou and said, "With her Ama there, you can't go there wrong.". Besides, I can still help you look at the fold and make up your mind. Encouraging the courage of the Empress Dowager in this way, she finally felt relieved. The next day, however, when he met the military plane, he still had stage fright, so he said bluntly, "The Empress Dowager Cixi is not in good health, so I have to take care of her alone.". Sixth Master, I'm a little confused. What should I do! You have to tell me what's wrong and what's missing. "Yes!" King Gong replied, "It's a routine thing to do things. I dare not cheat you." Then he handed over a stack of memorials to the throne and held them on the imperial case. The first case is troublesome. In this case, Deng Chengxiu received a letter from his hometown, impeached Feng Duanben, the prefect of Guangzhou Prefecture, recruited power and accepted bribes, and sheltered evil for personal gain. It turned out that Liu Kunyi, the governor of Guangdong and Guangxi, who had been transferred to the two rivers,wall penstocks, and Yu Kuan, the governor of Guangdong, were in charge of the investigation. What was to be discussed at the moment was the repetition of Liu Kunyi and Yu Kuan. khnwatertreatment.com

Comments