Forty thousand years of cultivation

Forty thousand years of cultivation

Betty 0 172 2023.02.24 09:47

Bloody heart demon sneers: "Do you think clearly? The reason why Lei Chenghu led his army to the front to turn the tide is that he sacrificed many brothers to stabilize the defense line. It is because of the defeat and escape of the Black Wind Fleet. How much affection do you think Lei Chenghu will have for the Black Wind King?" Chapter 2585 please make an assistant. "That's true." Li Yaoru, like an ant on a hot pan, paced back and forth for a long time and said, "However, I believe Lei Chenghu is still a reasonable and sensible person. If he is really a sincere patriot and considers the best interests of human civilization, he must have enough reason and patience to sit down calmly and listen to me slowly." If I can't, I'll find a way to sneak into his flagship, kidnap him, put him in a secret room, tie him up, beat him with a whip, put a chainsaw sword on his neck, and then confide in him and be honest with him. Can he resist? "What did you say? Did I hear you right? Say it again?" Bloody heart demon sniffed, "Do you think Lei Chenghu is a second-rate thing like Yunxuefeng, and the Thunder Fleet is a dilettante like the King Kong Fleet who only relies on equipment to show off?"? Tell you, thunder fleet is the real super class, bloody fighting for hundreds of years, even the battle experience of the four families royal fleet, may not have thunder fleet so rich, even if every ordinary soldier of the thunder fleet, is in the cold and harsh front line, in the sea of blood, and holy alliance people fight hundreds of games to survive,rapid sand filters, how terrible is such a fleet? I can't imagine that you still want to break through the heavy defense line of the thunder fleet, invade the flagship without being noticed, and kidnap the commander of others? Daydream, you! "I'm not alone, and I have you and the white boss to help me!" Li Yao smashed his fist heavily and gritted his teeth. "Anyway, this is our only chance. If we can't convince Lei Chenghu, everything is over. There is no power to stop the second rise of the Black Star Emperor. The future real human empire will become more terrible, even to the extent that even the present immortals can't stand it." In the face of such a dark future,Wall Penstocks, we have no choice but to give everything and gamble! Li Yao took a deep breath, controlled the expansion of the pores in his head, let the brain cells discharge excess heat, and forcibly lowered the temperature of his brain. In a state of extreme calmness, he combed the analysis before and after, and made sure that there was no flaw. Then he contacted Boss Bai again. The contact with the white boss is not very smooth. The arsonist fleet seemed to be caught in a fierce battle area with extremely strong magnetic interference, which took a long time to connect intermittently, and in the light curtain full of snowflakes and ripples, the image of the white boss was extremely distorted, baring his teeth and claws. White boss- " Li Yao always pays attention to the synchronization of real-time combat situation, but the latest combat data of each warship is difficult to send back to the Seven Seas Market. He can only ask directly, "What is the environment in the starry sky now? Have you contacted the Thunder Fleet?" "What environment?"? Crazy, all crazy, completely out of control! The white eldest brother's eyes were red, his hair was disheveled, and his whole body was filled with thick white smoke, lamella clarifer ,filter nozzle, just like a steaming boiler. "Yunxuefeng is completely crazy. He is leading his main fleet to the thunder fleet in an attempt to collide head-on with Lei Chenghu and compete!" "What!" Li Yao was stunned. "How could this happen? Yunxuefeng overrated himself!" "Hum, these nobles, whose eyes are higher than the top, have always been so overrated that they think they are the favored ones of heaven, the whole universe is born for them, and everyone must revolve around them like the stars holding the moon.". ” White boss heavy cold hum 1, way, "Lei Chenghu did not appear before, cloud snow wind has gathered five or six super vuku vuku ship, plus tens of thousands of main warships, the situation on the battlefield is very good, countless warlords and local snakes, and even the rest of the three families of the strong once again expressed loyalty to him, see victory ahead, he simply inflated to I really thought I was an extraordinary talent, a legendary'famous general '! "But Lei Chenghu's appearance, but severely smashed all his dreams, just fell to his side of the victory, and was pulled back by Lei Chenghu in an instant, the cooked duck was about to fly away, how can Yunxuefeng not become angry from embarrassment, mad?"? "Plus he and Lei Chenghu is known as the'Expeditionary Force Shuangbi ', originally there is a very deep gap, Lei Chenghu may not take him seriously, but his jealousy of Lei Chenghu is deep into the marrow, day and night want to defeat Lei Chenghu on the battlefield, to defend their so-called dignity, now, the great opportunity is at hand, how can he miss?"? "What's more, if he doesn't take the initiative to attack, he won't be able to do it. The Thunder Fleet has just jumped over. After cleanly annihilating a sub-fleet led by a King Kong class super Vuku ship, it is heading for the fleet of Yunxuefeng at a high speed. If Yunxuefeng doesn't want to collide with Lei Chenghu and wants to avoid its edge, he must at least retreat millions of kilometers at one go." Now the situation of the starry battlefield, you also know, both sides are on the edge of the cliff with tight confidence and fighting will, all forces are watching, no one can easily retreat half a step, if anyone at this time'avoid its edge ', it is equivalent to the ancient battlefield Shuaiqi retreat, a little carelessness, is defeated like a mountain, an avalanche of defeat! Boss Bai told Li Yao that Lei Chenghu, after annihilating a King Kong fleet in an absolutely crushing manner, announced his existence to all the starships of the enemy and ourselves scattered all over the Seven Seas Star Domain through an open channel, and also published a "Letter to the Officers and Soldiers of the Empire". In this "Letter to the Officers and Soldiers of the Empire", Lei Chenghu did not deliberately distinguish the differences between the "reformists" and the "electors", nor did he investigate who was responsible for provoking the civil war, but from the perspective of "an ordinary imperial soldier", 99% of the officers and soldiers of both sides were included. At present,Belt Filter Press, the main fleet of the Holy Alliance has not been destroyed, and it is possible to blitz the hinterland of the empire at any time. At this precarious moment, the true human empire can not withstand a full-scale civil war!. khnwatertreatment.com

Comments