Game of death

Game of death

Betty 0 54 2023.02.24 09:55

After the two men crashed into the two gray wolves, they began to run wildly. The young man with glasses was faster than the single one, and the single one was injured. While running wildly, blood flew out of his body and spilled in the air, which made the wolves behind more excited. More and more saliva flew out of their mouths. Not good! They're coming this way. Let's run! The players who were watching from a distance saw the two men running towards them, and they all panicked. At the signal of the leader, they began to run to the woods one by one. Ha-ha! There's someone up ahead! We don't have to be the fastest, just faster than everyone else! The young man with glasses laughed as he ran, and when he heard this, the corners of his mouth were also curved, which made him look very evil, and the two of them began to accelerate tacitly. Perhaps because of their higher ranks, the solo duo soon surpassed those players. Shit! Why are they so fast? "Not good!"! The wolves are catching up! "Oh my God!"! The wolves are faster than us! …… The players shouted in panic, while the two were getting closer and closer to the woods. We'll fight them! Hearing a loud roar behind him, he looked back and saw that the group of players had been caught up by the wolves and were fighting with the wolves at this time. Don't worry,heavy duty cantilever racks, there are a lot of them. It's all right. The young man with glasses who ran in front persuaded him, and when he heard this, he nodded, and then they continued to run to the woods. Chapter 12 Quit the Game After running into the woods, the two men did not stop. They continued to run for a while before stopping under a big tree. Whoo-hoo! I'm so tired! The young man with glasses wiped the sweat on his forehead and laughed. He always had an easy-going smile on his face, which made people laugh with him. Yes! Whoo-hoo! Thank you for your rescue,automated warehouse systems, or I would have been torn apart by wolves. Shan Luo leaned against the tree trunk and gasped. He was still bleeding. He looked miserable. The wounds were shocking. Speaking at the same time, he looked at his own information and found that his blood volume was only 5 points, which was completely residual blood, not far from death. It's all right, brother. I have to say, I really admire you. You can still run and fight when you're hurt like this. The young man with glasses said in amazement. As he spoke, he looked at the wound on Shan Luo's body. There was no good ground all over his body. Most of his flesh was turned out. Blood could not stop flowing out. It looked terrible. I have a lot of blood and I'm not afraid. Shan Luo shook his head and laughed. He found that he was much more immune to pain now. Although he still felt pain, he could still hold on. Hey hey, brother add a friend, I quite admire you, and I have no friends in this game. The young man with glasses laughed, heavy duty rack manufacturers ,heavy duty metal racking, and then he drew his finger in the air, and a translucent window appeared in front of him. Yue Lao Bu Meng asks to add you as a friend! Agree or refuse? "The old moon is not cute?"? Interesting Shan Luo smiled and nodded'consent 'in the air with his hand, and immediately the window disappeared. Fallen? Ha-ha, brother, the name has a lot of character. Yue Lao Bu Meng said with interest that he seemed to think of something when he recalled the scene where he had just fallen alone and sucked the blood of the gray wolf. Haha, you have character. The old moon is not cute. People who don't know think it's a little girl. He leaned his hands against the trunk and said that he was buffering his strength. He found that his body began to heal after drinking the wolf's blood. Although the speed was very slow, it was many times faster than the normal healing speed of human beings. Hey hey, just my bad taste. By the way, brother, how many levels are you? I think you are very powerful. You can hold on to the wolves alone for so long. The old moon pushed his glasses and asked, "Although he saved alone, he didn't think he was better than alone." I'm level 3. How about you? He shrugged his shoulders and said, a subconscious movement that touched his wound and made him gasp. Haha, I'm one level higher than you. I'm level 4. I followed a team to brush tasks in front of me, so I can rise so fast. Unfortunately, the team has been wiped out. Yue Lao Bu Meng said with some helplessness, apparently thinking of the team that was destroyed. "Oh?"? How many people are there in your team? What happened to you? The whole army was wiped out! Solitary asked curiously. There were 20 of us, all of whom were above level 2, and we were so bold that we walked out of the safety zone around the novice village. The old moon shook his head and said, "This makes the pupil shrink, so that only one of the 20 players above level 2 can escape. That monster should be very strong, maybe a group." Do you encounter a large number of monsters? Shan Luo continued to ask, but Yue Lao Bu Meng shook his head. Only met a monster, the level of the monster is unknown, is a monster like an ape, very fast, and great strength, I guess it should be a monster above level 8! Yue Lao Bu Meng recalled that his expression seemed a little unnatural, apparently a little afraid of the monster. Hiss-Level 8! Shan Luo gasped and said to himself that the wolves he had just met were only level 2. Although the individual strength was not as good as his, it was not much worse. He could not imagine how strong the monster of level 8 was. Alas, it's all tears. Let's not talk about it. Fallen brother, I have some healing food here. You can eat some. After Yue Lao Bu Meng finished, he turned over his right hand, and a piece of bread appeared in his hand. Shan Luo noticed the copper ring on his right middle finger. It seems that every player has a ring. Where did this come from? He took the bread and asked curiously. Novice village, ah, there is a low-level task is to help the bakery move things,Automated warehouse systems, the task reward is this kind of bread and some experience points. Yue Lao Bu Meng explained that it was obvious that this guy still had stock. Is there a bakery in Novice Village? I've learned a lot. Shan Luo said in silence, as he began to eat bread, which tasted pretty good and made him have a big appetite. kingmoreracking.com

Comments