Stay for me tonight

Stay for me tonight

Beal 0 92 2023.02.24 10:15

He is so familiar with the road, but he is really "turning the tables". I wish to shake my head and sigh tonight. Out of the kitchen, sitting back on the sofa, the beating of the heart is still not stable down, wish tonight hand gently clenched into a fist, finger pulp slipped over the palm, there was a slight sweat, long exhaled breath, wish tonight pursed lips, told himself, in fact, not too much big, maybe say it out, but good. Not long after hearing the sound of a microwave oven, Cheng Ruiyang came out with porridge, took a bowl with a smile tonight, said "thank you", and moved a little to the sofa. Sitting in her vacant seat, Cheng Ruiyang raised his eyebrows and scolded, "Thank you."? What if you don't know how to take care of yourself? I wish tonight with a guilty conscience to bury my head and drink porridge, big bone porridge boiled very fine, with thick and sticky bone fragrance, sliding down the throat, the stomach gradually enriched and warm, so that I wish tonight gradually calm down the heart, not a few mouthfuls to finish,Stainless Steel Welded Pipe, I wish tonight pulled the napkin on the tea table to wipe my mouth, almost looking at the side of death slowly to drink porridge also drink the same elegant Cheng Ruiyang. After waiting for the latter's eyes to slowly meet her, Zhu Tonight moved his eyes away and took a step back. He shrank himself at the angle between the sofa and the wall. His feet overlapped and lay across the side of the sofa. He picked up the pillow on the sofa. She looked at Cheng Ruiyang again, pursed her lips and smiled, with a little surprise: "This is more comfortable.." Cheng Ruiyang smiled back and waited quietly for the follow-up. Zhu lowered his eyes slowly tonight, put his chin on the pillow, bit his lower lip, and his voice was a little weaker: "Would you like to listen to the story of Gu Yubai and me?" Cheng Ruiyang put down the bowl of porridge in his hand and looked at Zhu Tonight, who was curled up in the corner like an injured animal. With a little disappointment and pity in his eyes, he nodded. He said in a deep voice,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, "Good." It took me a long time to open my mouth tonight: "I remember when I first stepped into the junior high school classroom, I noticed him. He was very thin, but very tall. Standing in the corner, he had already chatted with a group of boys. Their laughter was very.." Wild, in fact, is the kind I hate, but he stood in the corner, I think he is quiet, with a smile on his face, say a few words, and then trigger other people's laughter, may be staring at them there for too long, his eyes slowly swept over, should be very insipid, but I am guilty of being a thief, hurriedly turned away. Later, I gradually knew what kind of person he was. He was very good at sports, but his grades were only below average. He was very smooth and popular. He was a man of the hour at work and even in the grade. But at that time, Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet ,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, I was a typical good girl, how to say? Although it's not that I can only study all day long, I seldom deal with others. Unlike now, I have to rely on verbal skills and interpersonal relationships to eat. At that time, I was lonely and had my own circle of friends, but I had nothing to do with Gu Yubai. "If the popularity is good from the voting class committee, then I should actually be satisfied, unfortunately, the heart is not clear, I also want to integrate into their circle, but I have never been an active person, when talking to their good friends, even to Gu Yubai they have some contempt, perhaps it is pride, originally thought it was so." I won't have too much contact with them. Until the first semester of junior high school, my good friend and I paid the tuition fee, but the head teacher misunderstood that we did not give her the tuition fee. We went to her and said that we gave it to her in the aisle. She did not admit it, saying that it was not in the bag. My good friend and I felt wronged, young, do not know the truth of life, they directly skipped the evening self-study of the head teacher that night. "When we went back to the dormitory in the evening, the students in the dormitory asked us where we had gone, saying that the head teacher saw that we had not come and asked for a long time. Finally, Gu Yubai raised his hand and said that we asked him for help to ask for leave, saying that I had heatstroke and went back to the dormitory to rest. As a result, he forgot.". False explanation, the teacher in charge of the class asked for a long time before raising his hand, but also said that I was suffering from heatstroke, and perhaps his purpose was just because he heard the teacher in charge of the class kept asking, so he found a reason to drag things over, but at that time, he felt that he had a strange feeling in his heart, and the whole night was imagining what kind of scene it would be. From that moment on, I really paid attention to Gu Yubai. He used to be sniffed at by me. Although he was full of disdain when he talked to his friends, he changed his taste in his heart. It can be said that before we sat at the same table in the second year of junior high school, I liked him a little. Zhu tonight sighed a little, with a little smile on his lips, Fang continued: "In the second year of junior high school, the teacher rearranged his seat, and he and I actually became deskmates.". I was so nervous that I didn't know if I should thank the teacher for his arrangement, but I felt embarrassed. But fortunately, he was very talkative and soon took the initiative to talk to me about what happened during the holidays. Gradually, he became familiar with me. However, even later, I felt very familiar with him, I did not feel that I could integrate into the circle around him, I was still me, he often laughed at me as a good girl, but what about a good girl? I contradicted him. At least in class, every time we talk, he is called up to answer questions or punished to stand, and he does not study hard, dictation copy me, small exams also copy me, homework is needless to say, so every time he talks about one thing, I am curious, he said that the good girl did not understand,304 Stainless Steel Wire, I said, have the guts you do not copy the good girl's homework, he dared not speak. 。 sxthsteel.com

Comments