Female companion after her rebirth-July Chengfeng

Female companion after her rebirth-July Chengfeng

Beal 0 87 2023.02.24 10:20

Lu Zhiyang often forgets to invite his aunt, but he has been able to do everything since he was a child. Lin Fangzhi has been spoiled from childhood to adulthood, which is different. Why not. Lin Fangzhi went to the washstand to wash her hands. When Lu Xiao saw her taking the egg, he told her, "When you beat the egg, just knock it gently on the chopping board. Don't break it too hard. Be careful to break the eggshell." "Mmm." She broke two eggs neatly, and felt a burst of irritability in her heart. "I fried the eggs. Do you eat them?" "Yes." Lu Xiao was busy putting the noodles into the pot and had no time to look at her. "When frying, put the oil first and remember to turn it over, otherwise it will be burnt.". Why don't you stop doing it? If you spill it, I'll come and fry it later. "No." When the oil was hot, Lin frowned. "I know how to do it." Noodles cooked very quickly, Lu Xiao took chopsticks to bring the bowl in front of her, the heat rubbed up, noodles cooked light, but she still had no appetite. Lin Fangzhi pulled two mouthfuls, looked up at Lu Xiao, he lowered his head to concentrate on eating noodles, probably aware of her eyes,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, vaguely asked what happened. She blinked for a long time and opened her mouth. Lu Xiao, let me ask you a question. The man opposite gave a hum. "If you were just a very poor boy with a very delicate and annoying young lady chasing you, would you be with her?" Lu Xiao's action of eating noodles paused, glanced at her, and quickly answered: "There is no such assumption." "I'm just asking you if you don't want to answer." The little girl's voice dropped a little. ……” Lu Xiao sighed and put down his chopsticks: "No." When Lin Fangzhi heard this, he looked up. "Well, what if you like her,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, too?" "No." "Why?" Her eyes widened in surprise. The little girl seemed to have a lot of things hidden in her eyes. Her voice was low and soft, and her fingers were clean. He looked straight at her and suddenly felt his throat dry. After a while, he said, "Because I don't want her to accompany me to be wronged." He licked his lips. Don't eat if you can't eat. I'll take you home. Until he lay in bed and pulled up the quilt, Lin Fangzhi suddenly understood why he was so upset just now. She hasn't been taken care of like this for a long time. Lin Fangzhi blinked in the dark. I'm not used to it. — Experimental school spirit has always been open-minded, although not always forced to exert pressure on students, holiday rules like the monthly exam is never late, the campus activities have never been less, but in such a relaxed and comfortable learning environment, it is to stimulate the interest of outstanding students in learning, college entrance examination scores continue to rise, especially in science, almost every year. The status of a big man in the education sector is well-deserved. The school has never advocated the tactics of the sea of questions. In Zhou Biaojian's words, 304 Stainless Steel Flat Steel ,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, the school will prepare all the questions that should be brushed, and it is useless to brush those that should not be brushed. But when Lin Fangzhi was listening to the math class, he really felt that this sentence was not applicable. For students like her who only retain the junior high school level but have to learn science and mathematics in the second year of high school, it is even less applicable! Because when Zhou Biaojian passionately explained the sequence in class, she still didn't understand what a set was. Lin thought about it and made a bold but clever decision. I can't sleep at night anyway. You might as well use the wasted time to read the textbook of the first year of high school again. Thinking like this, I practiced what I preached that night. Chinese and English are OK, and biology can also be tested to memorize knowledge points, but other subjects, especially physics and mathematics, are simply difficult to an appalling degree. Lin Fangzhi started from mathematics, thinking about going through the textbook first, marking out the places he didn't understand, and then studying in detail from each knowledge point. If he didn't understand the exercises after class, he could ask his deskmate Sun Wenhao the next day. Everything was perfect. Ah. The only small drawback is that. Sun Wenhao is probably introverted personality, every time when the topic is always stammering, a simple multiple choice question can talk about a break, greatly lowering the learning efficiency. There are so many questions you don't understand that you can't ask Sun Wenhao every time. There is a big break after the third class in the morning. Twenty minutes later, you can just ask the teachers of all subjects. They are stationed in the front line of teaching all the year round, and they can find out the students'level and explain it at once. Lin Fangzhi found this shortcut and decided to run to the office often. Lin Fangzhi started from the first year of high school. After the third math class on Monday, she was just able to ask Zhou Biaojian questions. When the bell rang, she took the textbook and went to the office. As soon as she got up, Zhao Ran's voice sounded from behind. It was rare that it was earth-shaking. I said, young lady. He narrowed his eyes and looked puzzled. "What's wrong with you for half a month?"? Do you really want to study hard and make progress every day? Lin Fangzhi was very busy, but when he heard this sentence, he gave him a deep look: "Your description is not accurate enough." "Not to study hard and make progress every day." She winked. Is to turn over a new leaf. Zhao Ran listened to the clouds, carefully looked around, Yang Yiming is still playing ranking, ah, Lu Xiao is still sleeping, ah. But how could he have tasted a little compassion from the earnest words just now? The author has something to say: Lin Fangzhi: "You don't feel wrong. I feel heartfelt sadness for the motherland to produce alcohol containers like you." Chapter 13 after she was reborn. Lin Fangzhi walked very fast. As soon as Zhou Biaojian put down the lesson plan and the thermos cup, she came to her desk. She stood still, and Zhou Biaojian had just sat down. He turned on the lid of the thermos cup and said slowly to the female teacher next to him, "Teacher Liu, your tea is really good. The tea I made this morning is refreshing and refreshing. Oh, the tea is so fragrant.." "Teacher.." So, where did you buy this tea? I think it's worth promoting it, you see, after all, this good thing, everyone. "Teacher?"? Teacher Zhou? "Hm?" Lin Fangzhi raised his voice twice, and Zhou Biaojian finally stopped talking unilaterally,Mirror Stainless Steel Sheet, turned around, and found that it was her. Uh. She carefully confirmed it several times. Not a surprise, but a complete shock. sxthsteel.com

Comments