Princess 13 _ Pai Pai Novels _ Pai Pai Novels

Princess 13 _ Pai Pai Novels _ Pai Pai Novels

Beal 0 47 2023.02.24 10:25

I'm saying I'll give you poison as soon as you get into this range. I won't. "Quietly, someone has noticed our side." Before Ouyang Yufei had finished speaking, Yunzhao suddenly lowered his voice and said quickly. Hearing this, Ouyang Yufei and Xuanyuan Che looked up at the same time. On the opposite side of the burning flame, there was a shadow shaking. By the light of the fire, someone could be seen moving rapidly in their direction. Go Ouyang Yufei immediately waved his hand, turned around and ran in the other direction. At the same moment, Xuanyuan Che immediately picked up Liu Yue, who had vomited in the dark, and followed him with a vertical body. Cloud called in the back of the protection, four people quickly avoided. The wind blew through the treetops and the night was thick. In a gallop, the village was thrown far away in a twinkling of an eye. The strong stench disappeared in the air, leaving only the refreshing smell of green grass. Liu Yue, who was constantly retching in the arms of Xuanyuan Che, was much better at this time and was no longer vomiting. Xuanyuan Che saw this, found a hidden place, put down the moon. Liu Yue looked better again. It's really quick to get sick and quick to get better. Dude, what's wrong with you? I've never seen you sick. Yunzhao looked at Liuyue and frowned. If you don't get sick on weekdays, you suddenly get sick, which is worse than people who often get sick on weekdays. Therefore, not only Xuanyuan Che, but also Yunzhao and Ouyang Yufei all mentioned snacks. Rubbing her eyebrows, Liu Yue took one look at the three people in front of her. She seemed to comfort them and hooked the corners of her mouth and said, "It's no big deal.". It's just that my heart was a little stuffy and bored just now. It's not a big deal. It's nothing. As soon as the words came out, both Xuanyuan Che and Yunzhao looked at her with disapproval. Ouyang Yufei, on the other hand, stretched out his hand directly and buckled it on her pulse. Liu Yue saw this smile,outdoor whirlpool tub, her body she did not know, can run can jump, very good, today this is an accident, is an accident. Then he looked at Xuanyuan Che and said, "I'm really fine." In response to her, Xuanyuan Che's face suddenly became serious. Seeing this, Liu Yue was stunned and looked down the eyes of Xuanyuan Che. I saw Ouyang Yufei, who was holding her pulse, with a strange face. It looks like laughing,Chinese spa manufacturer, it looks like being annoyed, it looks like being upset, and it looks more like disbelief. This face, not to mention Xuanyuan Che and Yunzhao nervous, she looked nervous. However, she really did not feel that there was something wrong, this Ouyang Yufei's changeable look really made her feel puzzled. Yu Fei, what is your face? "You really don't think you're wrong?" Liuyue and Ouyang Yufei were exported at the same time. Liu Yue shook her head, but Xuan yuan Che was surprised. "What's the big problem?" Ouyang Yufei looked up at Xuanyuan Che with a dignified face, glanced at the seemingly inexplicable Liuyue, and the corners of his mouth twitched and twisted twice. There is no big problem, but there is a small problem. After a pause, Ouyang Yufei raised the corners of his mouth and said with a slow smile, "You're pregnant." Night, there is a moment of condensation. Pregnant, that's not a big problem. Ah, pregnant. Yun Zhaozheng breathed a sigh of relief, waved his hand and put his heart down. The next moment, hot tub spa manufacturers ,Whirlpool bathtub, he suddenly jumped up in a daze and stared at Liu Yue tightly. I'm pregnant? Liu Yue was stunned and stroked his lower abdomen subconsciously with his palm. She's having a baby? Xuanyuan Che, holding the moon in his arms, blinked, his face was expressionless, and then blinked. The corners of the mouth slowly outlined a silly smile, mechanically turned to look at Yunzhao, after seeing Ouyang Yufei, and then locked his eyes on Liuyue. With a smirk, he said without drooling, "Hey, I have a son, hey." When Ouyang Yufei saw this, he covered his face and turned his head. As for him, it was a shame to have a son who liked to be silly. The night wind is blowing, and the warmth is unparalleled at this time. The first checkpoint "I'm a father! Oh, I'm a father!" A low, light cry was followed by a loud cry. In the dim light of night, Xuanyuan Che suddenly jumped up, hugged the moon in his arms, laughed and turned around in place. He is as excited as he says he is. Ha ha, he's going to be a father, he's going to be a father. Hey, hey, lower your voice, lower your voice. You don't want to die. Ouyang Yufei was Xuanyuan Che such a shout, also excited to jump up, than the hands and feet of the Chaoxie Xuanyuan Che low drink way. The cloud that one side Leng Zheng comes over is called, see this not by slightly outline the corner of the mouth, smiled. In my life, I have never seen the cold and steady Xuanyuan Che, who is so stupid. Liu Yue, who was held in her arms by Xuanyuan Che, was awakened from a slight stupefaction by such a noisy scene. Can not help the corners of the mouth high outline. One hand stroked the abdomen, one hand hooked Xuanyuan Che's neck, eyebrows and eyes are smiling: "I have a child, I want to be a mother." She's a mother. She's going to be a mother. She has her own child. This was a question she had never thought about. I have never thought about the happiness I can get. At this point, but all got, all got. How can she not like it? How can she not be excited. Holding Liu Yue in his arms, Xuanyuan Che nodded vigorously and said with a smile, "We have a child, we have a child, we have.." Speaking of this, his voice trembled a little and he could hardly say it. Liu Yue, whose eyes were completely bent with joy, felt the emotional fluctuations of Xuanyuan Che. Not by both hands are stretched out, tightly hugged Xuanyuan Che's neck, buried his face in his shoulder, tightly hugged. They're too tough. To be able to come to this day, to be able to come to this step. I've been through too much, too much. Their feelings are not easy to get, and their children are even more difficult to get. At night, the autumn wind gently blows the earth, bringing infinite tenderness and coolness. The moonlight was dim, enveloping the two people who embraced each other. It's a soft beauty. Standing aside, Yunzhao looked at Liu Yue and Xuanyuan Che, who were hugging each other tightly. Eyes flashed a trace of envy, but the smile on the corners of the mouth was deep. Blessing, at this time, he has no other thoughts,jacuzzi manufacturers, the only thing left is blessing, blessing for his brother. In life, you can have children with the person you love most. monalisa.com

Comments