Star Dream Producer Update

Star Dream Producer Update

Beal 0 93 2023.02.24 10:26

"I've never done a six-person dance except in practice, okay?" Jin Zaizhong smiled and looked at Jin Zhuoxu, who was forced onto the stage with a helpless face. Yah! You Jin Zhuoxu looked at the other side helplessly, "do I have any other choice?"? Come on At the beginning of the encore stage, the audience looked at Jin Zhuoxu, who was standing with TVXQ, and did not know what the situation was. At this time, Jin Junxiu shouted: "Thank you!"! Here's TVXQ's best friend and producer.. Jin Zhuoxu! Zheng Yunhao smiled and threw the flowers in his hands to the area where the fairy queen was, and looked provocatively at Jin Zhuoxu, who was standing beside him. "Do you dare to start dancing?" "Ah!"! Are you well? Jin Zhuoxu said with a smile, and then with Zheng Yunhao quickly clapped a hand, stood in his position. "So handsome." That Jin Zhuoxu is so handsome. Under the stage, the fairy queen looked at Jin Zhuoxu, who was dancing with Zheng Yunhao in a double version,whirlpool hot tub spa, and could not help but be interested. Of course, the main source of this good impression was Zheng Yunhao's previous definition of Jin Zhuoxu as a "good friend". "Do you have anything to say?" Kong yuanjing looked at the agent beside him and said with a smile, "I guess Jin Zhuoxu won't pursue your problems any more.." "What else is there to say." I will resign voluntarily. Park sighed and said with a wry smile, "I don't believe President Kim Min-young will tolerate my existence when he knows about this.." "Want to bet?" The faint voice of questioning made Piao Ge tremble all over, slowly turning around and looking at the people standing behind him, carefully bending down to salute,best whirlpool tub, "Director Li Xiuman.." You did a good job this time. It's just that the method is not right, and the choice of the object is a bit out of line. Lee Soo-man looked at Kim Cho-wook on the stage and said, "Do you think Kim Min-young and you can handle people that even I have to take seriously?" "I am also for." Piao Ge looked at Li Xiuman nervously trying to explain, but was stopped by the other side waving his hand. I know you are for TVXQ, but our intention to operate like this is too obvious. Do you think the media are all fools? Can the second-rate newspaper you found guide the public's mind? Li Xiu said disapprovingly, "Fortunately, Jin Zhuoxu broke your design, otherwise s. M company will be laughed at for a long time!" "Jin Zhuoxu has talked to me before, put your question first, if you do these things without thinking, whirlpool bathtub ,4 person jacuzzi, I will make you regret it!" Li Xiuman finished patting each other on the shoulder and said with a smile, "You have to thank Jin Zhuoxu for changing the ending." Work as hard as a dog! You have no other way to repay Jin Zhuoxu's tolerance. "Yes!"! I know.. Piao Ge said gratefully that after getting Li Xiuman's assurance, his heart was much more secure, "but how should this situation be solved?" With great courage, Brother Piao asked Li Xiuman carefully. Solve? Are you a fool? Jung Yun-ho is the victim this time. We don't have to do anything at all! Aren't four performances enough to attract attention? Li Xiuman looked at his agent helplessly and said, "How did you get to where you are now?"? Don't you understand all this? "President Kim's side." After a careful apology, the broker then asked. "Just do your own thing, and the rest is not what you should think about!" Li Xiuman frowned, apparently impatient with the other side's question, "did you tell him?" "Absolutely not!" Piao Ge shook his head desperately, "Jin Zhuoxu won't let me say, I didn't tell President Jin anything." "Just pretend you haven't been born." Li Xiuman smiled and said, "Only Jin Zhuoxu can handle these things. It's better for others not to bother.." "It's not a good habit to talk about people behind their backs." Jin Zhuoxu, who came down from the stage, said to Li Xiuman, "When did Uncle Xiuman do such a thing to lose his identity?" "You boy." Li Xiuman looked at Jin Zhuoxu with a bad smile on his face and said helplessly, "You have finished all the things we should do. Can't you let me complain?" "There's a lot more to do!" Jin Zhuoxu looked at Li Xiuman seriously and said, "It's already November. I think what we three agreed before should be carried out, right?" "Oh?"? What you said is.. Li Xiuman recalled for a moment and said with a smile, "I remember." Tomorrow! Call Zhenying, let's have a meal and discuss it in detail. "It's a deal!" Jin Zhuoxu readily agreed. Turned around and looked at Zheng Yunhao and his party who came down from the stage, and said to Li Xiuman with a smile: "The rest of the things are left to the uncle, I'll go first!" "What's the matter?" Li Xiuman looked at Jin Zhuoxu and asked curiously. I've been busy with this matter these two days, and I haven't dealt with my own affairs yet. I have to do something else and give some people a little warning. Jin Zhuoxu said slowly, said hello to TVXQ's friends and left the TV station with Kong yuanjing. [Special Theater Chapter 132 Hard Work] "Why haven't you spoken?"? That's not your style. Jin Zhuoxu, sitting in the car, looked at Kong yuanjing sitting in the main driver's seat and asked with a smile. Is it? Is my style always non-stop? Are you kidding me? ? To tell you the truth, I'm surprised that you can handle these scenes with ease. With a hearty smile, Kong yuanjing drove the car and said earnestly, "Speaking of what happened today, I would like to thank you.." "Thank me?"? Thank me for what? Jin Zhuoxu looked at Kong yuanjing in puzzlement, so far, it seems that he is ordering the other side to do that. "I accept the trust you gave me to do such an important thing!" Kong yuanjing said earnestly,endless pool swim spa, "From the beginning to the end, you didn't think of doing anything to avoid me. I'm very grateful.." "Ah!"! So much so that you are moved like this? Jin Zhuoxu said with a smile, "Don't you want to see something higher?"? Come with me to the s. M company first. 。 monalisa.com

Comments