Eight Cold Hells (Yichang Ghost Affairs Pass Yin Chapter) _ Snake from Change

Eight Cold Hells (Yichang Ghost Affairs Pass Yin Chapter) _ Snake from…

Beal 0 103 2023.02.24 10:29

But a patient came in the evening. He was a migrant worker on a nearby construction site. He was very ill. The doctor in the clinic told him that it was impossible to cure his illness here and asked him to go to the central hospital. But this migrant worker turned a deaf ear to the doctor's words and had to have an intravenous drip here. The doctor had no choice but to prescribe the medicine and ordered Sun Liuren to arrange for the patient. As soon as the doctor left, the patient sat there and began to vomit. He vomited everywhere. Sun Liuren was clever in doing this. He helped the patient clean up. Before he could clean up here, the patient vomited all over the floor again. I looked sick, so I went upstairs and stayed. It was almost twelve o'clock, and there was no movement downstairs. I went downstairs and saw that the patient had finished the transfusion, but he hadn't left yet. Sun Liuren was still cleaning up the vomit beside him. He's finished his injection. Why don't you let him go? I asked Sun Liuren. Sun Liuren said, "This family is out of town, saying that they have been ill for a long time and have no place to go." "There's no place to go, just stay here." I shook my head. "We're not a welfare home here." "What's the matter with him staying all night?" Sun Liuren's face was black. I remembered that I was going to apologize to her now. Why did I offend her. It's not easy for me to apologize to her in front of outsiders. So he said to Sun Liuren, "You're finished. I have something to say to you. I'll wait for you up there." Then I went upstairs and sat in the room playing computer games. After a while, I heard Sun Liuren go upstairs. Then my door was pushed open. I was playing hard and didn't care about anything. But after a long time, I didn't hear Sun Liuren speak. Then I remembered that I wanted to apologize to Sun Liuren. I turned my head around and saw Sun Liuren standing in a daze at the door. I asked Sun Liuren with my eyes, "What's wrong with you?"? Sun Liuren still looked at me in a daze, his eyes were very strange. I'm very embarrassed to see it. Why don't you come in? I said to Sun Liuren, "Why are you staring at me?" Sun Liuren smiled, said nothing, or looked in my direction. Only then did I realize that she was looking behind me. So I turned my head back and saw a man sitting on my bed. I was so frightened that I jumped up from the stool. Mom is sitting quietly beside my bed, and I don't know how long she has been sitting. The man wore a straw hat,5 person hot tub, hung his head, could not see his face, crossed his hands on his legs, and looked very pale on the back of his hands. It took me a long time to remember who this man was. I haven't seen a man in a straw hat since I read about it, and I can't see myself even when I use the snake's skills. She was not attached to me all the time, and then she was fooled by Zhao Yier that I was schizophrenic, but now how did she really conjure up her real body. The head of the man in the straw hat was slowly raised,outdoor hot tub, and I was saying in my heart, don't ***ing look up, don't look up, I don't want to see. As a result, the man in the straw hat raised his head and smiled. No one could understand how the snake laughed, but I could. She opened her mouth slightly, which was cracked to the earlobe, and then a red letter swished twice, which was smiling at me. I put my hand on my forehead. It's a ***ing thing. There are still a few snakes sitting on the bed, spitting messages at me. "Don't be afraid, old acquaintance," I said to Sun Liuren. "I'm not afraid." Sun Liuren answered me, outdoor endless pool ,outdoor whirlpool, "It's not surprising that she came out of her body." "Thanks to the medicinal liquor you made for me." I said to Sun Liuren, "I was hit like a bastard.". That comparison is to get out the deepest thing in your heart. As I was talking, the man in the straw hat slowly turned into a snake, crawled twice on the ground, and then climbed up the corner to the window, probably to bask in the moon. Several other snakes followed. "She was very ill," said Sun Liuren. "Why didn't you save her?" "I can't save it." I answered angrily, "I didn't have the ability at that time, and I don't have the ability now." "When you see my father," said Sun Liuren, "maybe he can cure it." "I've been dead for more than ten years. What else can I cure?" "You are much more stupid than Big Brother Wang." Sun Liuren said so about me, which made me angry again. If someone else said so about me, it would be all right, but it was Sun Liuren who said I was stupid. I really couldn't stand it. But I can't help it. I've already lost my temper with her once today, and I can't stimulate her again. But as a psychological compensation, I will not apologize to her, so I changed the subject, "There is your father's whereabouts." "Kim told you that?" "Why do you speak so badly, a girl?" I really can't help it. "I can call Jin Laoer. Bastard can also be called. Why do you call him that?" "I thought he was called Jin Laoer, and that's what Big Brother Wang called him." "Well, don't say this," I quickly waved, "he found the person your father worked with in the Three Gorges in Guizhou, but he can't find that person until the Spring Festival. That's all I have to say. Go back to your room. Without waiting for Sun Liuren to speak, I immediately pushed her out and closed the door belt. What a man! As a result, when I got up the next morning to open the door, my heart was dead. The drawers of the cabinet in the clinic were turned over in a mess. The patient had disappeared. Don't think about it. The consultation fee for a few days must be gone. Sun Liuren! I growled at the second floor, "Get down here!" Sun Liuren was called down by me, and when he saw the clinic like this, he knew what had happened. He stood on the ground and did not dare to look at me. So I called the bastard to tell him about it, and then called the police. The police came and asked about the situation. Instead, they taught me a lesson, saying that I shouldn't have left the thief in the clinic overnight without any safety awareness. Unconvinced, I said to the police, "I called you here, but I didn't expect you to solve the case. I just wanted you to witness that I didn't steal the money in the clinic." When the policeman heard this, his face was very ugly. Wait for you to catch the thief, "I continue to taunt," the sow can climb the tree, I will not delay you, you go. "What's your attitude?" The police is urgent,endless swimming pool, "I still suspect is you steal, you go to place with me, do not believe you still turn you." 。 monalisa.com

Comments