Royal pet daughter-in-law by Caitian

Royal pet daughter-in-law by Caitian

Beal 0 23 2023.02.24 10:31

When the old Marquis heard this, he suddenly felt justified. "Where is that Mammy Ma?"? Bring me someone at once. Moments later, Mammy Ma was brought up. She was in her forties, dressed in a lavender coat, plain looking, an unremarkable person who would be immediately drowned when thrown into the crowd. Who would have thought that she would have such a unique skill of imitating other people's handwriting. When she was called to the Muyuan Hall, she was quite calm. After saluting the old Marquis, the old Marquis came straight to the point and asked, "Mammy Ma, can you write?" Mammy Ma shook her head and said, "Report back to the old Marquis. The old slave grew up in a poor family. He can't read, and he can't write." To deny it. Lu Qinglan walked slowly to Mammy Ma's side and said, "I'll ask Mammy again. Are you sure you can't write?" Mammy Ma's scalp tingled with her all-seeing gaze. She collected herself and said, "If you go back to the girl, the old slave really can't write." "You're lying!" Lu Qinglan suddenly grabbed Mammy Ma's hand and said, "You said you couldn't write. Where did the cocoons on your fingers come from?" They looked at Mammy Ma's fingers and saw a thick layer of calluses on her ring finger near the first knuckle,massage bathtub manufacturers, but when writing, they all formed calluses here, but most people would not notice this detail at all, and Mammy Ma did not expect Lu Qinglan to expose her lies so easily. She was a little flustered and hurriedly said, "Miss Liu misunderstood me. The cocoon was left by the old slave when he was sewing, not because he was writing." Lu Qinglan knew early that she was going to quibble,indoor endless pool, so she said unhurriedly, "Since you are so tired of doing embroidery that you have such thick cocoons on your hands, let me ask you, what are the eight stitches of embroidery? What is the difference between knitting and applying needles?" "This.." The eight stitches of embroidery are.. Yes Mammy Ma hesitated and could not help looking back at the third wife, but she could not answer at all. Lu Qinglan said lightly, "I don't think you can answer. Everyone's energy is limited. You can imitate other people's words vividly. Naturally, you work hard on writing. How can you have time to practice embroidery?"? So you don't even know the simplest eight stitches of embroidery. She raised a cold smile on her lips: "You don't have to speak now, but our Lu family has plenty of ways to make you speak." She turned to Lu Kang and said, "Grandfather, I don't think I need to give her any heavy punishment. Just break her right hand tendon so that she can't pick up a pen and write all her life. That's all." Lu Kang looked at this little granddaughter with new eyes. This was the art of attacking the heart in the execution, which was not used by the general experienced master of punishment. His little granddaughter was too clever and evil. The old Marquis nodded his head and said to the men in black standing by, garden jacuzzi tub ,american hot tub, "What are you waiting for? Why don't you follow the way of the six girls?" The Third Mistress, who was now in great trouble, knelt down and said, "Old Marquis!"! We have no complaints about how you humiliate your daughter-in-law and Yin'er. But Mammy Ma was lent to me by my mother for a few days. You are beating the face of Pingliang Hou Fu. Please, for my mother's sake, make an exception and don't torture Mammy Ma.. The old lady was just a little dizzy by a series of changes, watching Lu Qinglan alone to trample the three rooms under his feet can not turn over, the three rooms mother and daughter together did not have the slightest power to fight back. Then he finally found a chance to excuse himself for Sanfang. "Old Marquis," he said hurriedly, "it's a matter of the face of Pingliang's mansion. You should think twice." Lu Wenting gave a faint snort: "Grandmother's words, the grandson does not agree.". What was Mrs. Wang's intention when she sent Mammy Ma to the mansion of the Marquis of Changxing? So involved in the family affairs of Changxing Hou Fu, is it the face of our Hou Fu. Without Wang behind the scenes, I'm afraid Sanfang can't think of such a vicious trick, can he? Since Pingliang Hou Fu has no scruples about our face, why should we take care of his face? Lu Wenting also looked at the problem quite viciously, and saw at a glance that the mastermind of the trick should be Wang, who was hidden behind the scenes. This reminded the old Marquis, and the old Marquis's face darkened a little. "Tinger is right. He stretched out his hand too long in Pingliang Hou Fu!" He gave the old lady a hard look and ordered the big man in black, "What are you waiting for? Do it!" One of them grabbed Mammy Ma's arm, and the other found a bright knife out of nowhere and was about to break the tendon of Mammy Ma's right hand. Mammy Ma was sweating profusely, and the big fellow's knife fell on Mammy's wrist like lightning. Mammy Ma was already howling like a pig. But those who have some ability generally have poor will quality. Mammy Ma was like this. She thought one of her arms was useless. She was so frightened that she was incoherent. "Old Marquis, spare my life. I'll confess, I'll confess everything!" The old Marquis nodded to the big fellow who had tortured him. The man stepped down slowly. Mammy Ma looked up and saw that her wrist was intact. Just now the man had only frightened her with the back of a knife. She had been frightened out of her courage, after all, she had worked hard to practice calligraphy for twenty years, all with a right hand to eat, this right hand is particularly cherished. "Now that you've figured it out," said the old Marquis, "tell me the truth as soon as possible. Otherwise, the next thing that falls on your arm will not be the back of a knife, but a sharp blade." Lu Wenting had the note that Linglong had passed to Lu Qinglan, the note that had lured Zhang Tao into the small garden behind the bamboo grove, and the three notes that the third wife had taken out to frame Lu Qinglan displayed in front of Mammy Ma. "Did you write these notes?" He asked. Mammy Ma nodded. "Yes, I wrote it.". But the old slave was also ordered by the third wife and the fourth girl to imitate the handwriting of the two girls to write these notes. As for how the third wife and her daughter used the notes to harm people, the old slave didn't know anything about it! Lu Wenting nodded and asked someone to take the four treasures of the study. "You follow these notes and write an identical one for this young master." Up to now, Mammy Ma, in addition to cooperating,whirlpool hot tub, had no choice but to let her object. She copied the three notes one by one according to Lu Wenting's orders, and sure enough, the handwriting was exactly the same as the original. Lu Wenting excitedly handed the note to the old Marquis to watch. monalisa.com

Comments