Move the universe with force

Move the universe with force

Hawk 0 83 2023.02.24 10:56

Smell speech, Mo Ling three people are also slightly nodded, which they naturally know, but Yangcheng is not better than here, where the strong are like clouds, even if the half-step Nirvana of the strong I'm afraid there are many, they want to win the "ancient secret key" from the hands of those powerful Dynasties, it's not a simple thing, let alone now Lin moved to kill the people of the Holy Light Dynasty, once they went to Yangcheng, they found it. Will certainly have no spare power to slay it. "In case the people of the Holy Light Dynasty discover it." Du Yun pondered. The Holy Light Dynasty is not as terrible as you imagine. Even if it is Jin Mu, I am not afraid of him. If he is really ignorant, I don't mind letting him follow Li Sheng's footsteps. Lin moved a faint smile and said. Hearing this, Mo Ling three people are slightly shocked, from this, they heard some other flavor, that is, Lin Dong seems to have a card against the half-step Nirvana strong. They did not doubt the authenticity of Lin Dong's words, after all, they also have some understanding of the latter, if there is no card, Lin Dong will never do such a dangerous thing. How are you thinking? If I really don't want to, I won't force it. Lin move staring at three people, Mo Ling three people strength is not weak,stainless steel edging strip, with the side, can also be considered a helper. Mo Ling three people looked at each other, after a moment is finally a heavy nod. Brother Lin Dong, we will follow you. Wealth and honor are in danger. Only when we get the secret, can we be qualified to impact Nirvana. Otherwise, sooner or later, we will disappear from the public, and it will be even more difficult for those super sects to take a fancy to us! Mo Ling said in a deep voice. Ha ha, brother Lin Dong,tile trim manufacturers, if you have any instructions in the future, just say it. The three of us are headed by you! Man Shan also has a powerful and authentic voice. It's not necessary to be the leader. After all, they come from the same Dynasty. It's the right way to protect each other. Seeing that all three of them nodded, Lin Dong smiled and said, "In a few days, we'll leave for Yangcheng. But maybe we'll have to rely on you to find out the exact information about the'Ancient Secret Key '." Yangcheng, the strong gathered, even if Lin move a lot of cards, but also dare not have any carelessness, in these days, he must seize the time, as soon as possible will be the holy elephant collapse hit the master, so that the fighting capacity is also able to be stronger. For Lin Dong's words, Mo Ling three people did not have any objection, after a brief conversation, is to withdraw from the tower. Looking at the three people turned away, Lin Dong also slowly exhaled, aluminum tile edge trim ,aluminum tile trim, the ancient battlefield is extremely vast, they are now in the location, but is the most peripheral, and that Yangcheng, is the largest gathering point within a radius of thousands of miles or even thousands of miles, and the temptation of the "ancient secret key" is bound to make a lot of Dynasty strong, crazy for it. The contest this time is not comparable to those small fights that we have experienced before. Hey, when there are too many people, there will be chaos, and the more chaotic it is, the more opportunities it will have. The mink also flashed out from Lin Dong's shoulder at this time, and his eyes were still filled with joy and excitement. Obviously, the so-called "wheel of life and death Dan" made his mood extremely volatile. Lin Dong spread out his hands. Just as he was about to continue practicing, the holy elephant crashed into the sky, but the mink suddenly waved his claws and said, "With your strength now, you can defeat the strong man at the peak of the realm of creation. But if you meet the strong man in the realm of nirvana, I'm afraid you can only compete with the fifth finger of the Great Wilderness Prisoner." "The fifth finger is too strong, that kind of violent yuan Li, my body now, can not bear." Lin Dong hesitated. Really can not bear, although the big day thunder body is strong, but after all, it is not the creation level of refining body martial arts, you need to change a more powerful refining body martial arts, in order to be able to bear the violent force of the fifth finger of the Great Wilderness Prisoner. The mink nodded and said. Hearing this, Lin Dong shook his head helplessly. Body refining martial arts is rare, not to mention the creation level of body refining martial arts. "Hey, you are so loyal. How can Master Diao treat you badly? I have to rely on you to help me rob the'Wheel of Life and Death Dan '. Come with me." With a strange laugh, the mink immediately grasped his claws, and the purple and black light condensed in his claws, faintly turning into a purple and black bone slip, on which there seemed to be mysterious words wriggling. Lin moved to take this purple and black bone slip, with a lot of joy flowing in his eyes, and his eyes swept above, only to see those wriggling words, slowly condensing together. Little Nirvana Golden Body. Lin Dong looked at the wriggling fonts and murmured. This is a kind of body refining martial arts that I acquired in those years. It can be regarded as a medium creation martial arts. As long as it is practiced to a great success, it is completely equivalent to a slightly weakened version of the body of Nirvana. Although it can not be regarded as the real body of Nirvana, it is not much different. The mink laughed. Oh Hearing this, Lin was somewhat moved. The body of Nirvana is the symbol of the strong in the realm of Nirvana. That kind of body is much stronger than the strong in the realm of creation. In the face of the strong with the body of nirvana, even if it is a full blow from the peak of creation, I'm afraid it can't do any harm to it. He didn't expect that the mink's body refining martial arts could reach such a point.. This kind of body refining martial arts is worthy of the name of the level of creation! "Of course, practicing this kind of body refining martial arts also requires a lot of Nirvana Dan. After all, for you, Nirvana Qi is the best energy to refine the body. Only after experiencing the washing of Nirvna Qi, can the body be transformed." Hearing this, Lin's first thought was that he was another big family who ate Nirvana Dan. "Don't feel sorry for Nirvana Dan, if those half-step Nirvana strong people know that you have not yet entered the realm of nirvana, that is, when you have a strong body comparable to Nirvana-strong people, I don't know how envious you will be." The mink curled his lips and said. If it's not for the sake of your loyalty, you'd better make do with the big day thunder body. Lin moved to smile, the mink is indeed right,stainless steel tile edging, although the practice of this "small nirvana golden body" will consume nirvana Dan, but after the success of the practice of many benefits, but will be far more than those consumed Nirvana Dan. jecatrims.com

Comments